sábado, 8 de setembro de 2012

My Testimony by Pastor Valni Borges.



My Testimony by Pastor Valni Borges.

This is my son, there are more than 5 years ago, God used a missionary to tell me that if I did not accept what he had for me in his work, he would take what he loved most, the Lord is the One who was more loved and love is the child that He gave me.
03 days after my son at the age of over 01 years and 02 months, had learned the Floor, was a very smart child, that night was arranging the deposit of tools with my father when my son came over and gave me a hug as well tasty, he did the same with his grandfather. and left the depot to stay with his grandmother, however for more than 40 minutes without showing he was not surprised because what he might be playing indoors. More suddenly shouted his grandmother asking if my son David was with us. That's when I ran into the house picina the picina had over 02 years that was not clean, was a former picina of 50 million liters of water, which was covered in green slime on top and the bottom was so green that you could not see nothing, however my son was shirtless and only cuequinha orange. when suddenly I saw was in the middle of the cuequinha picina was in a state of panic but managed Puchar my son dead and bloated out, it is much more whitey was whiter and bulging veins.
I remember crying out to God and cried because my son and not me.
My father start doing cardiac massage to try it revives, it lasted over 20 minutes long and the ambulance did not arrive. when he was caught in his lap forcing screaming and told the Lord that I do your will, you have accepted the stairs for me, and I promise not to walk and all that I speak, I speak mandar is from largest to smallest.
More so angry with the whole situation I talked more Makes Life without sequelae My son and I do his will.
My son started crying and moaning, the ambulance arrived on time and when we got to the hospital with doctor had both ever seen in my life after them and had a lot of nurses.
Today my son is 7 years is a very bright child, studying the 3rd year of primary, is a small swimmer proficional for his age and uses the main communication tools and etretenimento we adults use and is a small servant of the Lord praying and singing .

The Miracle comes with Obdiência, Today I do not stop even if you stand alone on the walk, because who does not leave Father, Mother and children follow me can not do good work, because it requires dedication.

Posted by Pastor Valni Borges
- * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - *
The peace of the Lord Jesus beloved Brothers, Word Help is edifying to take the lives of those who need to know know the Power of the Living God.

http://youtu.be/PSJvPLU0EbU

http://pastorvalniborges.blogspot.pt/2012/09/testemunho-em-video-do-pastor-valni.html

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Deixe uma mensagens, se gostou das postagens.

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.