quinta-feira, 22 de novembro de 2012
"One day, an Indian thinker posed the question to his disciples:
- Why do people cry when they are upset?
We cry because we lost his temper - said one.
- But why shout when the other person is on your side?
- Well, we cry because we want the other person to hear us - another disciple replied.
And the master asks again:
- So you can not talk to him in a low voice?
Several other answers emerged, but none convinced the thinker.
Then he clarified:
- The fact is that when two people are upset, their hearts turn away. To cover that distance they must shout to be able to listen to one another. The more boring you are, the stronger they will have to shout to be heard.
Moreover, the case where two people are enamored?
- They do not cry. Speak softly.
- Because their hearts are close. The distance between them is small. Sometimes they are so close to their hearts, they do not even speak, only whisper. And when love is stronger, need not even whisper, just look at each other and just. Their hearts understand. That's what happens when two people who love each other are coming. "
"When you argue do not let your heart turn away, do not say words that distance themselves more, because there will come a day when the distance is so great that no more will find their way back."
"The words spoken in the morning screaming, cursing as they are received by everyone who hears"
(Proverbs - 27:14)