quarta-feira, 3 de abril de 2013

We must pray without wrath and doubting.



I urge, then, first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all men, for kings and all those in authority, that we have a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. For this is good and pleases God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and reach full knowledge of the truth. For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time, for that (I speak the truth, not lie) I was appointed a preacher and an apostle, teacher of the Gentiles in faith and truth. I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting. (I Timothy 2:1-8).

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Deixe uma mensagens, se gostou das postagens.

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.