domingo, 30 de junho de 2013

As Heron flying.


Peace to you in the name of Jesus, "How white heron that remains vigilant and proud on the branches, remains attentive to my words and the direction of my Spirit, and the water will come blessing and reward that waits. Many seeds thou didst waters as one sees no possibility of life, but I tell you that were not lost. Remember my word? She says, "Cast thy bread upon the waters and after many days you will find. Sow the morning and afternoon repouses not your hands, because you do not know which one will prosper, if one or the other, or if both are equally good. "What you have plants in my kingdom reward and return. Rejoice "

I leave this message to the people of God which is in the countries of North America, Central America and South America, That the Great I Am'' `` bless you mightily to overcome all the difficulties encountered in day to day to day their lives.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Deixe uma mensagens, se gostou das postagens.

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.