quinta-feira, 3 de outubro de 2013

In the Book of Luke ...


And he said , A certain man had two sons ;

And the younger of them said to his father , Father, give me the portion of goods that falleth to me . And he divided unto them his living .

And a few days later , the younger son gathered all together , went into a far country , and there wasted his substance with riotous living .

And when he had spent all, there arose a mighty famine in that land , and began to be in want .

And he went and joined himself to a citizen of that country , who sent him into his fields to feed swine .

. And fain have filled his belly with the husks that the swine did eat: and no man gave unto him.

. And making itself said : How many hired my father's have bread , and I perish here with hunger!

I will get up and go to my father and say to him, ' Father , I have sinned against heaven and before thee,

I am no longer worthy to be called thy son: make me as one of thy hired servants .

. And rising up , he went to his father and when he was away , his father saw him and was moved with compassion , and ran, threw herself upon his neck and kissed him.

. And the son said to him : Father , I have sinned against heaven, and before thee, and am no more worthy to be called thy son.

. But the father said to his servants , Bring forth the best robe , and put it to him , and put him a ring on his hand , and shoes on his feet ;

And bring hither the fatted calf , and kill it , and let us eat , and be glad in ;

For this my son was dead and is alive again , was lost and is found . And they began to rejoice .

. And his elder son was in the field: and as he came and drew nigh to the house , he heard music and dancing.

And he called one of the servants , and asked what these things meant.

And he said unto him, Thy brother is come , and your father has killed the fattened calf because he has him safe and sound .

But he was angry , and would not go .

And leaving their father , entreated him . But he answering said to his father, Lo, these many years do I serve thee , never transgress thy commandment , and never gave me a kid to cheer me with my friends ;

. Coming , but when this thy son, who devoured your living with harlots , thou hast killed for him the fatted calf .

. And he said unto him, Son , thou art ever with me , and all mine are thine ;

But it was just us rejoice and be glad : for this thy brother was dead , and is alive again , and was lost , and is found Se - LUKE 15:11-32

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Deixe uma mensagens, se gostou das postagens.

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.