quarta-feira, 22 de abril de 2015

IF GOD IS WITH US BECAUSE NOTHING IS GIVING RIGHT?


I wish I was dead wrong, but I believe now that you are reading these words is asking the same question long ago:

"If God is with me, why nothing is going right in my life?"

Well, actually this question is not new. It has been done for thousands of years ago by a man named Gideon. And look what was in the midst of a very interesting meeting. "Gideon threshed wheat in a tank to crush grapes, hidden from the Midianites. The angel of the Eternal appeared to him and said, "The Eternal is with you, mighty warrior!"

But read only what was Gideon replied: "Me, sir? If the Lord is with us, why are we in this situation? (Judges 6: 12-13 The Message Bible).

There courage to speak to the angel of the Lord that way, does not it? And the interesting thing is that the Angel of the Lord did not care one bit to answer the question asked by Gideon. The Angel delivers the message and prompt. No explanations!

If you read the beginning of this chapter in the Bible will see why things are not going well with the children of Israel: "They made the children of Israel did evil before the Lord, so the Lord delivered them into the hands of Midian seven years "(Judges 6: 1). There, it's explained why so many difficulties that Israel was facing.

But now you can certainly be thinking, "Okay, the people of Israel was doing much wrong, but that's not my case. I am seeking God constantly and I have tried to do all that He commands in His word. So why things are not going well in my life? "

The answer I'll give you perhaps shock you that was waiting for a beautiful explanation. But the only answer I can give to that is: I do not know!

I do not know why things do not always right or do not go as we would like, but do not think that the situation you are facing today is an isolated case and that God does not love you. Stop, watch ...

When Joseph was in Egypt doing everything right, what happened to him? It ended up being thrown into prison, accused of something that did not and remained there for two years.

Did Daniel had done something wrong against God to be cast into the den of lions? No! But still it was there that he spent an entire night!

So, what I know is that in the Bible there is nothing to make me believe that the Christian life will always be a bed of roses. Nothing is written in the Bible (there unless someone distort some text) that says from the day when Jesus came into my life all my problems here on this earth will cease, or that I will not have adversity in this life.

Solomon, the man God has given tremendous wisdom also saw many things happen for which he could give no explanation, but we will do very well always reflect the things he wrote:

- "I have seen everything in my days of vanity: there are righteous man who perishes in his righteousness, and there is evil that prolongs his life in his wickedness" (Ecclesiastes 7:15).

- "There is a vanity on earth: righteous men to whom it happens according to the deeds of the wicked, and wicked to whom it happens according to the deeds of the righteous" (Ecclesiastes 8:14) ... "I found something else in this world, neither always the fastest runners who win the races; are not always the bravest soldiers who win battles. I noticed that even the wisest people do not always have enough to eat and that the most intelligent are not always rich. I also noticed that the most capable people do not always reach high positions. Everything depends on the time and chance. (Ecclesiastes 9:11).

So I can not give an explanation "logic" for everything that happens in your life, but I can leave you a verse that always gives me strength when questions arise in my mind as well. The verse is this: "As you do not know which way the wind, nor how the bones do grow in the womb of the pregnant woman, so thou knowest not the works of God who makes all things" (Ecclesiastes 11: 5) .

I can not explain how God works, nor why many situations that He allows in our lives, but I do know this: He knows very well what he does, and I have learned day by day to trust everything he does .

Things may not be going as you want, and not going to order you would like to happen, but trust in God, for none of His can be thwarted!

That your day is Peace, God keep you and bless you!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Deixe uma mensagens, se gostou das postagens.

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.